Friday, October 22, 2010

This is Halloween ;).


Anyone on my fbook knows this costume was a major stressor for me the last few days, but now its here and we are thrilled with how it turned out!!!

*for those that don't know, I had this made for W from a seller on Etsy, I didn't priority ship b/c i did it 6 weeks prior to Halloween, I guess if you really think about it, it was 20 some odd mail days, right, so thats not bad, I was just stressing about the what if's ... having to buy a whole other costume, definatley NOT finding one this cool for a good price... I digress. Its here, shes over the moon about it, and wont take it off, lol. So yay!!! I love Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME costume! W looks adorable in it, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great costume! W is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I love it! She looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete