Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I hate UPS., HATE HATE HATE and I just need to bitch.

I have ordered W dolls for, well was supposed to be for her bday. Her party being this past weekend. I have a long confusing story about the seller i bought the damn things from and my horrible experience with her. But now the issue is UPS. Stupid feckin UPS. I have not showered today, (seriously), I have sat on my porch %80 of the day, the other twenty spent trying to get warm. I have had the tv on all day and basically said 10 words to my kid. All bc I am waiting for this pkg.
The came with it last Friday, but I didnt have the outrageous brokrage fees on me, so they took my pkg away and promised to be back today.. sometime in the morning.. .its 4:25 PM.
I have called twice only to hear how it is on its way. I look online and the tracking number says `atempted delivery Dec 1.` ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Go back to the begining, factor in my TWO large dogs and tell me how I SOME HOW MISSED the delivery, and they are saying its the 3rd attempt so now I have to go to the south end of kitchener to get my pkg.,

HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD I AM GOING TO LOSE It.

Don`t ever ship anything UPS, which I pretty sure stands for Useless Peices of Shit.

1 comment:

  1. they didn;t even put it on the truck..... I have no words. well no words I should type.

    ReplyDelete