Thursday, November 25, 2010

Piper 6mths


Tomorrow morning the puppy gets spayed :(. I don't know why I am nervous but I am. Well she needs to go in tomorrow morning, then spend the night. We are leaving to visit family early Sunday morning, so her boarder is going to take her home from the vet on Saturday and keep her until Tuesday.
So directly after her big operation, she isn't coming to her home, she's going to her boarder :(. She does know the boarder, its actually the person we adopted her from, but its just not the same, and now that I really think about it, I feel just awful.
I hope she will be ok and excited to see us on Tuesday.

I am so scared something is going to go wrong. I had a friend whose puppy went in to be spayed and died due to complications. :(. I know that is VERY rare, and it shouldn't scare me but none the less, it does... so think of my baby please..

No comments:

Post a Comment