Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 10

I cannot believe its day ten of the sugar cleanse. Seriously, I have gone ten days. WOW.
I have way exceeded my expectations of myself. lol

I also found a counselor finally, that fits me, and I think it will work out well.
Hope everyone is well, I am doing OK. The no sugar thing is helping, I am sleeping better, feeling better, all around, I am really pleased with the results so far. I have been a less sad, on a daily basis, only broken down a couple of times in the last week, that's an improvement, but I don't know any reasons why I break down, or why I don't , when I don't if that makes sense, so the counseling, I hope will teach me coping mechanisms etc. etc. As well as give me a place to let it all out and explore things.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you've found someone to talk to, that is great news. I wish you well with everything. *hugs* You're missed but I'm sure everyone understands, sometimes people just need space and time.

    ReplyDelete