Sunday, September 12, 2010

-22lbs

No pics today, as I just woke up and got nothing but I did weigh in as its Sunday, weigh in day.
I am down 22lbs since July 1st.

I feel good. I am a little sore tbh, jogging is not easy stuff. I know ppl out on the street in the early morn, just joggin away make it look easy, but I want to kick them, they are very misleading.
I am sore, not just my legs, but my whole body is sore. I have been resting, two -three days a week.
I don't usually do my ab dvd on the same day as my jogging, I always walk every day, because I have dogs, and I have no choice, but on my rest days I do 90min in total and nothing else.
Still I am sore. I am also full of energy and feeling confident and strong so its give and take, but I will keep it up b/c the pros outweigh the cons.

2 comments:

  1. Wow way to go! And yes I hate those "look how easy it is to run" people too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations that is wonderful

    ReplyDelete