Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm back, well some of me is. ;)

I have been busy, as you can see. :) Since July first of this year I have now lost 18lbs. 4inches off my waist, 1 inch off each thigh and my ability to focus on all the things I cannot change.
I have also gained alot as well, I have gained my ability to live my life to the fullest to appreciate the little things, to jog with my dog for 30 min and only stop twice for water, to run around with my daughter and not to take breather breaks. I have gained my ability to walk into any store and know I am going to fit into pants, (still top heavy and I can't quite say the same for shirts, but I am working on it), my laughter, my sparkle, my confidence, and my life, all of that I have gained back, by losing so little.

Happy Sunday Bloggers enjoy your weekend.


6 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Congrats on your weight loss and new perspective. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes mama!! Lookin' good! Congrats on all the weight loss and more importantly, positive outlook. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all you have lost -- but more importantly, what you have gained! What an inspiring post! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome!! Good for you!! So what are your secrets?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My secrets? Darcy. Seriously my dog, is my secret, I walk her, and jog with her. She gives me energy, she bugs me to go out, giving me motivation and she's just the best walking/jogging buddy a girl could ask for :).

    ReplyDelete