Friday, May 21, 2010

One mug to rule all mugs :)

The story behind the mug. A couple yrs ago I saw a shirt on Rory Gilmore (gilmore girls), that I HAD to have. At the time I could not think of how to find out where to get the shirt, so I forgot about it. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, me rewatching the entire GG series, cause well, I do that from time to time, and again fixating on the shirt. So I google and google, and come up with the artist, as well as a site to order her stuff , shirt included YAY. The shirt is identical to this mug same colours and all. I hate to order clothes for myself online *in fact little known Stacy fact, I hate to order ANYTHING online, unless I absolutly have to*.
So instead of the shirt I went for this mug :). Its made out of 100% corn plastic and I think, is all kinds of awesomeness, :). Because we all know, Reading is Sexy.

If you want to order yourself a mug, T, or messenger bag with the same sang, go to buyolympia.com , its a cool site, with unique artists selling interesting items, my mug cost $18 in total, with shipping from the states (shipped in 6 days), and I will be ordering many more items from there for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment