Monday, May 17, 2010

To Cut my hair or not to cut my hair...







I haven't cut or coloured my hair since Oct. I have no idea whats going on with my head right now, lol.
I had long hair (middle of my back and longer) my whole life until I was 21, then I chopped it all off. (think almost like Victoria Beckam, ). Since then its been a little longer then my chin, in various stayles, angled bob mostly.

Now.... well, this is it. The top pic , is my hair short in Oct. when I last had it cut and coloured, I hated the bangs and have decided to grow them out for sure. As for the rest.. I kinda want to keep growing it, but as per the one picture, I basically stick it in a pony tail and call it a day, lol.
So opinions PLEASE??? Would you give up growing it, and go back short, or try styling it differently and keep growing it? Wdyt?

6 comments:

  1. your hair looks like mine! lol
    I think you should grow it out a little more, say til the end of the summer (cuz, let's face it! most of us mama's are sportin' ponytails while we chase after our kids at the splashpad!)...then, come the end of august, you'll have hair that's long enough to do ANYTHING with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I will try to fight the urge to cut it!
    Gotta love the mama pony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and I just did the correct math, its been 8yrs since I first cut it short, So I was 23.
    8yrs of the same do,,,, is a little boring, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so relate! My hair is about the same length as yours, but no bangs. I am desperate for something new, but like Cee said, ponytails are just easier for the summer and the splashpads!
    What sort of short do's do you favour?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I could've written this exact post. I think that's around the same time I had my last hair cut. It seems to be the first thing that gets pushed to the bottom of the "to do" list. I say grow it! Like Celia said, maybe until the end of the summer...? I'm attempting the grow out too and have been sportin' the mama pony for way too long. I'm contemplating getting a "trim" so it at least looks a bit more polished. That's always an option for you if you're itching to get SOMETHING done. Although how you have it now it doesn't look like you NEED a cut ykwim? Anyway...good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone. I have done an angled bob, layered bob, look for a long time, and it really really suits me. I think thats why I got stuck in the rut. When I did the cut on top I tried the bangs, just because I was out of ideas on what to do to my hair, and i ended up HATING bangs, lol. and the round blunt hair didn't really do anything for me. But the longer in the front shorter in the back look, although it suits me, kinda bores me at this point.

    So I am going to keep the growing, maybe give it some layers and highlights.

    ReplyDelete