Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update on my shoulder

there is no pic I could think of to go with this, but as I posted awhile back I unfortunately tore my rotator cuff (ouch) about two weeks before we moved. Well, I had to go back to a walk in a couple days ago, b/c no one was getting back to me about physio or xrays etc. I was supposed to have them done but nothing was happening.. So the pain just got worse and worse.

Anyways..I went to a walk in , and the dr was disgusted with the pain I was left in and the treatment I received, and viola, I now have solid appts for massage therapy, physio and more xrays, also FINALLY a good anti inflammatory for my neck.... (and YAY to my husband having good medical coverage )
So thats where we're at, I am finally on some kind of a road to recovery and I no longer wake up in tears do to pain. YAY.

1 comment:

  1. Good lord that sounds awful. I've had major rotator cuff problems in the past so I totally feel your pain, it's awful :( Glad you're FINALLY getting some relief!

    ReplyDelete