Sunday, June 13, 2010

13more sleeps.


Obviously I am pre occupied by the new townhouse, lol. every post lately has been about furniture shopping etc. I apologies, and promise its almost over. 13 more sleeps and we are there, then I will post pics of how it all comes together... I hope.
Yesterday, P , W and I went to BouClair Home, Homesense and Wendy's (haha).
We chose some lamps , no not at Wendy's, ;), and a pillow, it cost me a whopping $81... dude. $81 for two lamps and a pillow. Oh I know what your thinking... "buy cheaper lamps", well, I swear that these were not expensive lamps in comparison to a lot of them.


Note to self: when you had this great idea of not bringing old crappy furniture and decor to your new place.. giant dollar signs flashed above your head and laughter erupted all over the world.
Back to packing boxes, here's a shot of my million dollar lamp (one of them).

3 comments:

  1. Ha, that's because you went shopping for the most ridiculously overpriced items ;) I remember looking last summer and thinking "are you effing kidding me??!" I love Bouclair though, one of my faves and that lamp is AWESOME! I can't wait to see pictures of the new place :)

    ReplyDelete