Thursday, June 17, 2010

Errors AHHHH

http://designformula.blogspot.com/2008/01/making-picture-wall-collage.html


Ok. So I can't add a pic cause stupid blogger won't let me right now. So anyways, I will add a link. Heres the scoop, new townhouse has this awesome oak stair case, and its just begging for pictures of W. I am very intimated by the idea of making on of these framed pic wall collages especially on the stairs, but I found this blog that kinda has a "for dummy's" layout of the whole thing. So I thought i would share it.
Also if any of you have a wall collage i would love to see it.
In the living area, I am doing three pics, all from the same photo shoot, our family shoot from Oct. In an 11x14 size I am doing one of her alone in the woods, and in 8x10, on either side I have a pic of her and I, and then on the other side one of her and Patrick. I did want to post those pics, but again, stupid blogger :(.

Hopefully it will turn out looking as fab as I see it in my head.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE wall collages (but am also intimidated). Thanks for the link, maybe I'll attempt it one day now. Looking forward to how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete