Monday, June 28, 2010

Inet up

K, I got my inet up and running, after the move. I have some pics of our progress. Today I am painting W's dresser and toy box, when thats done I will post pics of her room, its actually turning out exactly how I pictured it, I am pleased. The living area.... hmm well I love the paint and my new couch is to die for, but we haven't settled on a coffee table yet, I want the leather ottoman, but hes afraid the cat will scratch it so.. we are at a stand still and I don't know if I want to take a pic for the blog with my old coffee table, lol. We will see what happens there.
Back with some pics soon I promise :).

2 comments:

  1. We have leather furniture and two cats, they've never tried to scratch it ever. We've had the furniture for 3.5 yrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jenn, that makes me feel better :).
    We have an office chair she has scratched, not alot, you can't even tell really, but she has done it, and now hes all "no leather, she will wreck it" ugh. I donno, if she scratched a lot, it would worry me but we haven't seen her do it in mths now, and the chair still looks fine sooo I think its OK.
    men, we will see what happens.....

    ReplyDelete