Wednesday, June 23, 2010

19 boxes


Its a little sad... or maybe pathetic when you see your entire life fit into 19 boxes isn't it, lol.
Well 3 more sleeps and we are there. Thanks for sticking with me. :)
PPL from freecycle are coming tonight to get our old couch and chair. It will be a little sad to see them go, they were handed down to us from P's grandma after she passed.
Thats not all 19 boxes in the pic, some are still being lived out of, under the sink the pots and pans, and in the bathroom for shampoo etc. But thats my life in those boxes.. books, baking supplies, and books... Patricks are all books, hockey memorabilia (bleh) and movies. Wave's are books and toys. lol of course.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Congratulations. Our place looked a little more like a bomb blew up than this organized pile ;) I'm definitely looking forward to pictures of the new place once you're settled! Living vicariously of course...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. 19? The last count I had when tallying up boxes was about 60, and we were not done packing lol.
    Just kitchen (pans, pots, plates, groceries) was probably 12 boxes or so. Then figure at least 15 cartos of books for me, several more for the kids (5?) and dvds, toys, etc....
    wow. 19? Really? lol You make me look horrible girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its up to 26, due to movies, and movies and more movies , lol. Tee hee, well we have them in these big books, and we own over 15000 in total.. so I always know that the box count on that is going to be crazy, lol.
    All of my boxes are kitchen supplies and books, for sure.
    It seems like a lot actually cause if you ever see my place, it looks bare. I hate clutter, of any kind (in fact I hate having a coffee table, and we didn't have one for about a yr b/c it seems like clutter to me, lol), lol knick knacks, collectibles, what ever its all clutter to me, lol. But still stuff adds up for sure, dishes, spices, etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry thats over 1500, not 15000, but its going that way, lol.

    ReplyDelete