Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Princess Kung Fu Room.

OMG, its done!! Waverly is in LOVE with it and I gotta say, I would trade her rooms in a heart beat, lol. It came together better then I imagined. She still has one kung fu decal to come that is about 3ft its going above her dresser, (we decided against the 6ft one because it was just too big).

What do you think?? Would you add more? I think less is more with these bright colours, but I kinda want to fill each wall... I donno what would you do?




4 comments:

  1. Oh we painted the toy box and dresser ourselves, yesterday... ALL day yesterday lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! had to play catch-up quite a bit because of MY move....

    everything looks GREAT!! enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! Looks freakin' awesome. I'd say leave it how it is. Less looks great. If you find a "must have" piece then you can add to it. Great job on the toy box and dresser BTW looks great!

    ReplyDelete