Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ugly Chair? Opinions


Ok. stay with me here. I am looking for an accent chair. I do kinda think this is ugly, but not bad ugly. LOL if that makes sense? lol. I like it. I think it will add a pop of colour, and pattern to an otherwise rather boring decor scheme we have going. My dear dear husband thinks I am nuts, lol. He wants to get a plain leather (or faux leather) chair and call it a day. I think we need more personality.
NOW. He is getting a new tv, wii, and I compromised on the colours alot, to suit his more muted tastes. So when it comes down to it, I have earned the chair ;).
Any thoughts? Is it tooooo crazy? Does anyone else agree its ugly, but kinda cool kitchy ugly, lol?

6 comments:

  1. It's definitely a cool ugly! I like it.
    We just got Wii Fit Plus for our Wii on the weekend and I love it! You should get one for your (hubby's) Wii too. It's lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Such personality! Just a 'look at me' and 'aren't I fabulous?' sort of piece! Makes me want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome 3 ppl like it, i did not expect that.
    Patrick doesn't even like leather, he just thinks a leather chair would match easily. IE, be boring, lol.

    I am pretty sure we are getting this one. :)

    ReplyDelete