Monday, June 28, 2010

Some townhouse pics.

Why yes that is my new couch you see.... tee hee. UGH about the ugly old coffee table but the couch makes the pic all worth it. I love how the wall colour and the couch colour goes together.... heaven. Made a mistake on the lamp shades, they should be brown, but o well, that will teach me to try and decorate before seeing the paint lol. Couple shots of kitchen, its small and very bland, but I got enough on my plate right now, so its staying that way, lol. Love our patio as well, omg its soooo lovely to eat out there and its really private, to just the complex, everyone seems friendly, plus W met 6 little girls tonight all within the 4-6 yr age range, score :). So far so good :).



3 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Looks like its all coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great so far!! Love the new couch and the colour looks great in that room. Have to agree with you the patio is my favorite. Just screams family dinners to me :)

    ReplyDelete