Friday, June 25, 2010

Some before pics.


So here they are some townhouse pics, before we get all our stuff in. The top pic is our bedroom, its not painted yet.. I have decided on a colour, but I think it will be similar to the living area, which I LOVE btw. the pic with W in the corner shows the colour really well, I was sooo nervous it was going to be minty looking, or too light to even tell its green and its PERFECT. And W's well, I will let you guess which is hers ;). lol Will take some pics after everything is all set up!




3 comments:

  1. Waverly's room is the EXACT colour I want Erika's big girl room to be....what's it called? ANd who's it by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Exotic pink and I think its CIL... or bher. Its at Home Depot if that helps, lol.
    I will check the paint can tomorrow, its really bright, lol, but she's in LOVE with it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the view from the deck! Just awesome!
    And I agree with the others, that pink is just fabulous! What little girl wouldn't love a pink that has so much personality?!
    Can't wait to see what it's like with all your personal touches!

    ReplyDelete