Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Furnishing an entire House in 24 days.



Yep thats me, I'm a nut :). We decided a couple weeks ago that we (alright, I ) could not bare to bring our old hand me down furnishings into our brand spanking new townhouse. So .. I have the task of picking out new furniture for , the living room, the patio, and Waves room. So not the entire house I guess, the dining area is done, and our master.. will wait, cause I am going to be broke ;).

This is how far I have gotten, A new computer chair.. and Waves new bedding. Yep. thats right, thats not a lot. 24 days... and counting. sigh

Oh I should mention the bedding was at homesense for $23, and we do know what else we are buying for her room, so its done in my head, lol I just have to go back this weekend and finish off the buying.

1 comment:

  1. Haha this is awesome. Congrats on the new place!! VERY exciting! Love the bedding BTW!

    ReplyDelete