Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HUSBANDS grr

I can barely type but I am sooo annoyed I am venting on the good ol' blog.

Husbands, gah.

So furnishing a house in 3 weeks, not easy for anyone, but having to agree on furniture and price of it with MY husband. Mission impossible.
he has these idea's of what it should cost in Patrick land... $300 for a couch, no more then $150 for a table, and all the other stuff had better be free. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
then its about the style of said impossibly priced couch. He wants huge lazy boy furniture in our new small, living room. I want normal person sized furniture so our entire living area isn't blocked by giant sized furniture.
He wants non removable, yet somehow washable cushions... huh. Yeah right, I spend days looks in stores, online etc. for him to pay little attention to all my research and stick to this idea in his head.... GAHHHHHHHH. I am sore, I am annoyed with my shoulder and I am in no mood for this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I feel better now. Thanks. :)

1 comment:

  1. hugs mama...i am in the middle of moving insanity too...sigh..

    ReplyDelete