Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ballerina Baby



Truth be told, the tomboy in me never thought I would get the hang of being the mother of a little girl. Never imagined myself buying tutu's and ballet slippers. Then she was born, a girl, much to my surprise, (even after the ultra sound I swore, I would have a boy). I then planned karate classes and football lessons, etc. figuring not all girls go on to wear tutus etc. Well, lo and behold, only 4 yrs later nothing melts my heart more than tiny little ballet slippers and a big ol' pink tutu. I heard once that a daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.No truer words were ever spoken, and I have a feeling they were first thought while watching a little girl dance.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the innocence of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. With the words you wrote it all comes together and warms the soul. I have two boys and always wanted a girl...now all I can do is dream about grandaughters one day.

    ReplyDelete