Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beddy bye baby






These are the items that sleep with Waverly most nights. The turtle my brother just bought this turtle for Waverly for Christmas its made out of recycled bottles (I believe). We call him Vern, hes quickly became a W favorite and must sleep in her bed every night.
The musical princess book has been around for yrs and sometimes turns on when you least expect it ;) damn possessed book, lol. The Giraffe is one of many giraffes I have bought for her I buy her one every christmas and randomly when I see a cute one. This one was her first I bought it at TRU when she was a few weeks old, we call him Melman.
And of course Fluffy, not night time (or day or afternoon) would be complete with out fluffy. :)

1 comment:

  1. those pics are so sweet :) W has picked some very good friends :)

    ReplyDelete