Friday, January 29, 2010


Yeah, I went back to Kid Kouture today :). I had to buy the matching leggings and socks to go with the blazer. I had to ... really, I did ;).
Here are some pics of the lovely store. I also have to say, I have never had costumer service quite like I have had there, I dont mind paying extra when it feels like my business is appreciated ykwim.
Thats part of the reason I don't big box shop often ( I have a bad addiction to Gap though, lol), I like to support small business when I can. This is one of those businesses and i would hate to see the store close, so please try and check it out if you can, don't be scared by some of the higher end stuff :).

6 comments:

  1. I love the first pic! Gorgeous!
    My husband is off shopping at one of our local boutiques right now, on my behalf. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that green tunic/shirt/dress thing is TDF! I loooooove it so much.

    I wish I had a neice, or daughter or somene to buy it for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I so need to go there...! But leave my bank card at home...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to take a drive down the 401 and happen to stop there!! Love those clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That store looks so nice! I love the chandelier and the old pram. The clothes look beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful looking store! Great shots of it too :) It looks like it would be very dangerous to my bank account!

    ReplyDelete