Monday, January 18, 2010

Winging it.



So tonight I was not prepared for supper, I had a great meal plan going last week but this one, meh , lol. So this is what came of me winging it in the kitchen tonight about 40 min before supper had to be on the table. Lean turkey linguine in a bechamel sauce with garlic lemon and pepper, throw some garlic bread on the side and that's what I call a quick simple, yet hearty meal.
The first pic is actually from last night, those are herbed goat cheese potato cakes, they were served on the side of strip loin steaks and spinach salad. YUM. We had a friend over for dinner, it was a nice night.

5 comments:

  1. the goat cheese potato cakes look so yummy! It is very unfortunate for me that I'm hungry right now too! mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like goat cheese. Well I don't think I like it - never tried it. But you make it look yummy. Can I come over an eat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, love goat cheese. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those potato pancakes look delicious!
    I don't even know what a bechamel sauce is! LOL

    I'm addicted to your food pics...just so you know.

    ReplyDelete