Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Movie Review Link >>>>>

I have two major interests besides my family of course, 1 is food, 2 are movies. I love em, to the point I will annoy ppl with my constant movie watching/criticizing and recommending especially when I feel a good film has been over looked. Truth be told my biggest peeve with the world is that summer blockbusters makes millions of $$$$$, when the acting generally sucks, and the storyline has already been done a thousand times before. It kills me that romantic comedy's are soooo paint by number 9/10 , you know exactly whats coming, and on top of that the situations aren't realistic or even slightly believable its as if the writers have no faith in their audience to be smart or clever enough to see beyond the forced mechanical storyline and whats passes for comedy. argh.

(see what I mean, about annoying, lol ;)),
This doesn't mean I can't ever enjoy a blockbuster, or a silly romcom, I'm human, and i think light hear-ted entrainment has its place. I just don't like the way its taken over the box office, while other type of films usually better quality films, are getting harder and harder to find at your local theater (the words In Limited Release are basically synonyms with "Great film" now adays and that to me , is just plain wrong.

So anyways, lol, thats my long winded way of saying, I now have a review blog, the link is to your right, right by my recipe blog. Enjoy :).


No comments:

Post a Comment