Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our First Outfits of the Spring :)


I was so excited to get out shopping today for some spring outfits. I let Waverly pick out whatever she liked, and these are the two outfits we came home with. Both from GAP (25% off this weekend), I never buy their shoes but she was so in love with the purple hearts, I couldn't say no, lol. (plus shes been so well behaved lately its hard not to want to spoil her a little)
I spent $75 in total, bought two pairs of tights, 2 dresses, a pair of shoes, a headband and a stuffed animal, not too bad but way more than i usually spend on clothes at once. I swallowed when I handed the debit card over, lol.
Oh well thats the price you pay for cuteness, right ;)!

3 comments:

  1. I love the purple outfit - that shirt is adorable!

    Apparently, I'm not signed up for the emails cause I didn't get an email about the weekend. Damn!

    ReplyDelete