Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shopping for her is one of the joys of my life.


I got to do a little shopping today in uptown Waterloo. I adore the store Kid Kouture, it carries designer kids clothes, its one of my fave places to shop for Waverly. Well they have a sale on , so I picked up a few items for %50 off today. I bought her a cute blazer and a pair of pants. She loves them b/c of the details, the green tie on the blazer and the flowers on the pants. I know designer clothes seem silly for kids (to some), but the quality, and the designs make my heart flutter , sigh. I have fallen in love with a couple brands in particular. Blu, Deux par Deux , Matilda Jane and Oililly, are my absolute faves. :)

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! It looks adorable on her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit! Shopping for little girls brings no end of joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I must take a peak at the store sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that outfit! I used to buy some Oilily stuff even before I had a girl; I just liked it so much I wanted to give it to other people. I can see how having a girl now might cause a problem ;)

    ReplyDelete