Friday, January 8, 2010

Don't tell me Soup Can't be Sexy

This is a sexy , sexy soup. ;). I finally got to use my new food processor, one of the best gifts I received this Christmas. This devine soup I have dubbed, The Yellow Soup, not creative but it does the job. I am of the believe that soup is not a meal, but this soup will fill you to the bones. Its full of nutrients, and looks amazing, if I do say so myself :) I have included two pics, one of the soup simmering, before being pureed and the other of the final product, topped with homemade pumpernickel croutons , bacon and parm slivers. MMMM

6 comments:

  1. Yummmmm!!! That looks so good and so healthy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You best get that recipe up ASAP. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, seriously this is the first time I have taken a pic of my food and been really proud of how it turned out. It really does look good.

    (bragger I know ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks delish! Gorgeous rich colour! I got my vitamin C dose for the day just looking at it I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just made my stomach growl looking at your pics. Your soup looks delish.

    ReplyDelete