Sunday, January 31, 2010

I walked for over an hr and all I came home with was this ugly dog... teehee







Its Daddy/Daughter day around here, so Waverly and DH are at the kidzone. I decided to take Darcy for an extra long walk today, in the winter we cut her walks down to about 20-30min at a time usually, b/c its cccccold. But we went out for over an hr today, (close to two), and it was GORGEOUS, cold sure, but not windy or anything, I was comfy the whole time.
Here are some shots of my neighborhood, and my silly snow eating dog. :)




8 comments:

  1. Great shots!! I love #8! Just something about it..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #8 is my favourite too, but I really like the one with the bridge aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugly?! Haha...no way. She's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww..is she a blue heeler? Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, shes an Australian Cattle Dog (also known as Blue Heeler) and i know shes gorgeous, lol. We just call her ugly dog, cause her furs all confused about what colour it wants to be, lol.
    Am I grey? AM I black? no no, maybe Blue?? lol
    We are soo mean to her, but we love her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shots. Love all of them but especially the snow dog ones. Looks like it was the perfect day for a walk!

    ReplyDelete