Saturday, January 16, 2010

So Proud.

Ever Since the begining of the school year Waverly has been able to print Wave. She always stopped there b/c she has a hard time with the E and once its done she wants nothing to do with printing. lol.
Well over her last few days being sick at home I took the opportunity to work on the last three letters. She didn't seem to be caring or paying attention to me outlining them for her and just refused to do more than Wave. WELLL today I outlined it and she said " I don't need to trace it" then did this. :) She has since printed her full name, Waverly Amber Kieu Power 3x. With no problems. I will try and get a picture of the whole thing once she is done.
I am sooo proud!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet. I like those Blueberry muffin stamps. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definately a proud moment! good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so great! im glad that she is able to do her whole name now :) wtg W

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh...I just posted a picture of hayden's printed name too. LOL!

    Her printing is REALLY good! They grow up too fast though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, she did a great job! Way to go Waverly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cool!!!I love it when kids start to print, they are so proud!!! Nice work Waverly!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete